TEIN has used its years of experience in various motorsports to produce a kit that provides the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Developed for drivers seeking an aggressive coilover that can be used daily, and provide all the adjustments needed for circuit use.
The FLEX damper Kit features the latest technology for all drivers who are seeking performance, and adjustability, while not giving up all ride comfort. TEIN have incorporated separate spring perch height, and shell case length adjustment, which allows the suspension to retain more stroke and allows for more suspension tuning.
The FLEX damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response; 16 levels of damping force adjustment, and is compatible with the EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) for added convenience and adjustability.TEIN Flex Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- EDFC Compatible
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Kit Specifics:
- Front Spring Rate: 4.0 kgf/mm (224 lbs/in)
- Rear Spring Rate: 8.0 kgf/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Minimum Ride Height Front: -35mm (-1.4 inches)
- Minimum Ride Height Rear: -44mm (-1.7 inches)
- Upper Mounts:Pillow Ball
- (2) New front endlinks
Toyota MR2 90-99
If you bought these coilovers used or need a replacement front endlink see here: These coilovers require a custom front endlink and the stock length rear SW20 endlink. The custom front endlink is available here: FRONT TEIN ENDLINK.
Product photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.