TEIN type BASIC dampers offer a high quality coilover system at an entry level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability and grip, while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved performance at lowered ride heights.
TEIN BASIC dampers are a great option for consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop.TEIN Basic Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body with Zinc coated threaded section
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Kit Specifics:
- Front Spring Rate: 4.0 kgf/mm (224 lbs/in)
- Rear Spring Rate: 8.0 kgf/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Minimum Ride Height Front: -45mm (-1.8 inches)
- Minimum Ride Height Rear: -43mm (-1.7 inches)
- Upper Mounts: Uses existing cars strut tops
Toyota MR2 90-99Notes:
Product photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.