This item replaces the original damped clevis that threads onto the clutch master cylinder rod.
Modification of the clutch pedal is required to fit the clutch pedal roller bearing. drill bit size to use is either 31/64" or 15/32" either will work but the 31/64" is a little more precise
- billet aluminum construction
- roller bearings - so no more wear!
- solid - so no more clevis dampener wearing, bending or breaking
- totally eliminates the clutch pedal squeak from worn components
- slightly longer for that extra bit of adjustment
- threaded all the way through for maximum adjustment possibilities
- fits MK1 and MK2 MR2