Red Line MT-90 Transmission Oil 1QT
- Worldwide shipping available
Redline MT90 MANUAL TRANSMISSION FLUID is a standard replacement transmission fluid. We have not found it to take away any grinds or hard shifting. If you are having trouble with shifting or a notchy gearbox, we HIGHLY recommend the Redline Lightweight Shockproof.
One Quart bottle of Red Line MT-90 75W90 GL-4 Gear Oil.
Due to shipping prohibitions, we cannot sell this product to international customers.
- 75W90 GL-4 gear oil (similar to SAE 5W40/10W40 engine oil viscosity)
- Popular in Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, VW/Audi, Lotus Elise/Exige, Toyota
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- Satisifies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 40, 10W40, and 15W40
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
About Red Line gear oil for manual transmissions:
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics