Red Line Engine Oil Break-In Additive. This additive has been designed to help your engine break in properly after a rebuild. It contains special additives like zinc and phosphorus to provide the necessary lubricants for the camshafts and valvetrain.
- Provides conventional motor oils with antiwear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) necessary to protect against camshaft and valvetrain damage on break-in
- Allows piston rings to seat properly with less-slick oils while antiwear additives protect other engines components to avoid excessive wear
- Can also be used in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation, providing an extra package of protection otherwise not found in most motor oils
- The 16oz bottle will treat up to 12 quarts of motor oil and in many cases, one bottle can serve two engines or oil changes
- Sold in a 16-ounce bottle