The Prime Performance MR2 Front big brake kit provides the ultimate in stopping power for your MR2. Affordability, Plug and Play, and track tested - Yes you can have it all! Are you tired of a "custom MR2 big brake kit" that uses a generic piece of steel and a big bag of bolts, washers, spacers, and nuts which leaves you scratching your head about how to install the parts? Search no more as we have figured this out for you!
Prime uses Wilwood lightweight 4-piston calipers (in gray), custom CNC machined aluminum brackets, Hawk performance
street compound pads, many rotor choices, custom stainless steel brake lines and grade 8 hardware throughout.Features:
- (2) Wilwood 4 Piston Aluminum calipers (Type III Mil-Spec hard gray anodizing)
- (2) D.O.T. Compliant Stainless steel brake lines.
- (2) Machined aluminum adapter brackets
- (2) 12.75" large ventilated discs from a 93-98 Supra Turbo (17" wheels required)
- Hawk HPS Street Brake Pads (Hawk race pads available for additional cost)
- Installation Instructions with pictures
- 1991-1995 MR2 SW20 MK2 - Front Brakes
Please note as of 4/2018: WILWOOD Type III Mil-Spec hard anodizing replaces Type II black anodizing as the standard finish on all base and powder coat finish caliper models. This process produces a thicker, harder surface with a rich, medium-gray appearance. More importantly, it creates a more durable wear surface in the piston bores, with increased resistance to abrasion and corrosion over the entire external surface of the caliper.