RacerX Cold Air Intake - FR-S / BRZ / GT86
- Worldwide shipping available
- Air box is constructed from aluminum
- Formed velocity stack with correct taper angle
- CNC machined MAF flange
- Air intake tube is sized for OEM MAF sensor
- Utilizes and includes rubber isolators for mounting
- TIG welded
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
- DYNO RESULTS <-- MUST LOOK!!!
Install Time: 30 mins to 1 hour
We went through multiple design iterations, 9 different filter types (including panel and conical filters) and 3 different configurations of velocity stacks, all of which are sized to operate within the MAF sensor range from OEM. The air box incorporates the use of the OEM factory air snorkel due to its affect on air flow into the air box and filter. The air box itself is cut from aluminum sheet then bent and TIG welded on the back and driver side. The air filter is installed on the throttle body side and sealed with foam and Stainless steel fasteners to secure it. The velocity stack is formed with a large bell mouth and tapered to increase airflow. We use a large 4.5" performance high flow filter, that enters into a 90 degree bend and finally the torque tube that is designed to collect the air flow after the 90 degree bend and bring it back to acceptable flow before entering the throttle body.
- 2013+ Scion FR-S
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2013+ Toyota GT86