Billet Fuel Rail and FPR Kit – MK3
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Upgrade your fuel system with the billet fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator and return line kit. This kit is engineered specifically for higher power turbocharged and supercharged engines. The stock fuel system’s returnless design simply will not keep up with high powered forced induction setups causing dangerous lean conditions which can wreck your expensive engine. Do it right the first time and upgrade your fuel system now before it’s too late. The setups improving fuel distribution and provised precise control of fuel pressure. It also adds a professional, high end look to your engine bay. Looking for just a bolt-on fuel rail kit? This rail is also available as a simple bolt-on kit with no regulator or return line.
- Top of the line AEM fuel pressure regulator (FPR) for precise adjustable control of your fuel pressure.
- 1:1 boost referenced FPR means as your boost rises your fuel pressure rises at the same rate. No more maxed out fuel injectors because of inadequate fuel pressure with the stock system. This also makes it much easier to tune your car in with large injectors since the fuel pressure is reduced during part throttle and idle operation.
- Fuel rail provides nearly zero pressure loss and perfect distribution between cylinders. Tested to over 700hp!
- Large internal fuel rail bore for huge straight through flow capacity and complete damping of fuel pulses which can cause lean conditions in stock or small aftermarket rails.
- No “dead end tee” inlet or necked down fittings like older center feed fuel rail designs.
- Plugs right in to your stock fuel feed line.
- Complete kit includes rail, high quality Aeroquip stainless hoses (3 including full length return line to fuel tank), aluminum AN fittings, regulator, all hardware and instructions. Nothing else needed for install though high volume fuel pump and injectors are usually added.
- Works with stock, MWR, RC, and any other Toyota-compatible injectors.
- 3/8 NPT ports at both ends for flexibility in custom setups.
- High quality liquid filled gauge included.
- Integral spare 1/8 NPT port for addition of fuel pressure sensor or nitrous fuel line (not included.)
- Rail is constructed of lightweight fully machined billet 6061 aluminum.
- Rail has black anodized finish with laser cut MWR logo.
- 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1ZZ
- 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder with 2ZZ swap
- 2005+ Lotus Elise and Exige 2ZZ all