The Racer X Fabrication aluminum front lower control arms for the 2013+ Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 offer the ability to give your vehicle proper camber and caster adjustments, and also allows for track width to be increased. The control arms also feature anti-dive and places the caster arm at an ideal location to maximize this feature.
- Main body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- 4130 chromoly is black zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- 2 lbs and 6 ounces lighter than OEM control arms
- Adjustable on vehicle for easy camber and caster
- Rod ends
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
*Not for use with extended ball joints.
Install Time: 1 to 1.5 hours
Alignment recommended after installation.
The Racer X Fabrication aluminum front lower control arm's front camber arm is CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum and caster arm is 4130 chromoly steel. The material choice reduces weight, adds rigidity and strength. The OEM control arm is prone to bending, and lacks the ability for proper camber/caster adjustment. The main body comes standard in black or gray anodize. The caster arm is black zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- 2013+ Scion FR-S
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2013+ Toyota GT86
- (2) 6061-T6 Aluminum front lower main body
- (2) 4130 Chromoly caster arms
- (2) M12 bolts, loc-nuts
- (4) M12 Washers
- (2) 3/4" Male clevis
- (2) 3/4" LH male rod end
- (2) 3/4" Female rod end
- (2) Hex adjusters
- (4) 3/4" RH nuts
- (4) 3/4" LH nuts
- (2) ball joints and boots installed