Aeromotive 340 Series Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump - MR2
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
**Offset Inlet** The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies. What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable.
- Offset Inlet, In-line with outlet
- E85 Compatible
- OEM 39mm Body
- Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations)
- Designed for in-tank use only
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
P/N 11541 Includes:
- 340 Stealth Pump
- Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, (2) Clamps, Rubber Grommet)
Fits all SW20 and AW11. Includes in tank filter sock, wiring harness, hose, clamps and instructions