AEM X-Series Water or Oil Temperature 100-300F Gauge Kit
- Worldwide shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
AEM’s new X-Series Digital Gauges combine incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! Visual improvements include a bright three- or four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see displayed values at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kits are available for each gauge (sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric display, and user-selectable min/max threshold warnings. The faceplates are reversible for standard or metric. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
NOTE: This 30-0302 gauge comes with a black bezel and black water temperature faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0302-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel, white water, transmission and oil temp faceplates, and black transmission and oil temperature faceplates. Each faceplate is double sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge. See here: AEM X-Series Temperature Gauge Accessory Kit
X-Series Digital Display Gauge Features:
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere! * Programmable standard or metric readout with reversible faceplates
- Center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable min/max threshold warnings (excl. Volts)
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate(s) accessory kits available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection